The American Red Cross is dealing with a significant blood contribution lack. On Tuesday, the company introduced its first-ever nationwide blood dilemma, pointing out the destructive impacts that the wintertime covid-19 rise has actually had on the blood supply.
American Red Cross Declares 'National Blood Crisis,' Asks for Urgent Donations
More from Medical Product NewsMore posts in Medical Product News »
- Rangers raise ‘major concerns’ over treatment of fans at Europa League final
- Parents of girl killed by Pret sandwich launch food allergy study
- China Resources in talks to take Sihuan Pharma private at $3 bln valuation -sources – Reuters.com
- Israel foodmaker Strauss warns on profit after salmonella sparks recalls – Reuters.com
- GE medical dye shortage felt beyond US as German hospital affected – Reuters.com