For the very first time at Duke University, a team of mechanical design trainees are functioning physicians at Duke Hospital to develop clinical gadgets making use of a 3D steel printer. Any type of form trainees can develop can be converted right into a titanium component.
Duke Students Use 3D Metal Printer to Create Medical Devices
More from Medical Product VideosMore posts in Medical Product Videos »
- Who are the top 10 medical devices companies in the world in 2022?
- Leveraging Additive in Medical Device Innovation
- 10 Best Digital Marketing Strategies for Healthcare Brands
- How to Start a Medical Supply Business Online | Very Easy-to-Follow Guide
- Safely delivering the wonders of whey to infant and medical products