For the “Year of Clinical Trial Diversity”, FDA is releasing a collection of academic video clips as well as products to elevate recognition regarding the value of minorities getting involved in scientific tests. Ms. Miller, that is living with sickle cell condition talks informs us why medical tests require varied individuals to find health and wellness differences– problems that show up in a different way in minorities, or impact minorities a lot more often.
Shirley’s Story: Diversity is Critical to Making Better Medical Products
More from Medical Product VideosMore posts in Medical Product Videos »
- Who are the top 10 medical devices companies in the world in 2022?
- Leveraging Additive in Medical Device Innovation
- 10 Best Digital Marketing Strategies for Healthcare Brands
- How to Start a Medical Supply Business Online | Very Easy-to-Follow Guide
- Safely delivering the wonders of whey to infant and medical products